Wednesday, February 3, 2010

He Don't Want the Answer


Hello Travelers!

You may have noticed my recent lack of attention to this evocation destination, and although I have no worthy explanation, know that I did miss you.

Many recent interactions have inspired me to utilize this space for the matter of sharing my songwriting and subsequent singing of aforementioned songs in blog form. Although this practice is generally personal and cathartic in nature, it is my art, and I suppose art should be shared.

I don't have the proper equipment (and talent, perhaps) for a quality endeavor, but I've rarely been distracted by the concept of perfection, so I hope you'll forgive me. One day I'll get a better microphone and some software that offers noise reduction.

To subscribe to my Songcast via iTunes, please follow these instructions:

1. Open iTunes
2. Choose Advanced >> Subscribe to Podcast...
3. Copy and Paste the following link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TimeTravelForBeginners
4. Updates will automatically download to iTunes!

You can also directly download today's song here if you prefer.

On a quick side-note, I'd like to mention two blessed events. I'm sure Mab wouldn't mind my revealing to you (since all of Facebook already knows) that she is with child--her second little bit. My deepest condolences and most heartfelt congratulations to her and hers. Second, tomorrow--otherwise known as today in some countries--is the birthday of one Kennan Highly, and may it be a happy one.

No comments: